DClub is the number one full service and 24/7 health club in Bendigo which has programs, classes and personal training for everyone, and we are now looking for a qualified, energetic and passionate Personal Trainer Manager. So if that's you please read on.
IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE THE SKILLS TO:
- Deliver pre-designed well planned 45 minute group PT workouts to groups of 20 clients
- Be happy, friendly and very passionate so you energize and motivate clients throughout the sessions ensuing they loved the atmosphere and training
- Build OTM45 group PT attendance and retaining current clientele
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels of members
- Attend weekly/monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates, when needed, with DClub studio tours and sales
- Be a great team member, reliable, trustworthy and ready to change the fitness industry.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Excellent knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised
- Positive, friendly, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Hold current fitness certification from an OTF approved education company
- Bachelor’s degree in an exercise related field is preferred but not essential
- 1+ years of experience teaching groups or PT in the fitness industry
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be able to safely lift and move up to 40lbs
- Happy to work in a roster that includes weekends
- Have Certificate IV in Fitness plus a current CPR and First Aid Certificate.
Here at D-Club, we are so excited to provide Bendigo a heart-rate based group PT fitness experience that we know the community will embrace with a full service health club that boasts large weights area, state the art cardiovascular equipment huge variety of classes and personal training.
You’ll also enjoy a free membership and the chance to get into the best shape of your life and receive the benefits of internationally renowned sales and communication training and an opportunity to see your career take off!
Please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications close 5.00pm on Monday 13 November 2017.